How To Produce More Music and Mix Better Songs
Subscribe for Your Two Free eBooks Packed With Music Production Tips
- Music Production Made Simple - Your A to Z Guide to the Production Process
- How Reverb Makes Everything Fall Into Place - Dealing With Depth and Space in Your Mixes
- Subscribe Below and Grab Your Goodies
Every e-mail you send teaches me something new, or reminds me of something important.
I've learned more from your site than anywhere else. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Thank you so much for all these emails. I definitely see a lot of improvement in my workflow while producing and mixing my tracks! This is a gold mine of information
Great information is what this day and age are all about. Yours is delivered in an easy to digest manner that really gets the point of an idea across.
Hi. I’m Björgvin Benediktsson. I’m an audio engineer, musician and writer. I’m an Alumni from the SAE Institute and have worked in the audio industry since 2006.
Since then, I’ve been involved with projects in the field of live sound as well as playing, recording and mixing a wide variety of music. I’ve written countless tutorials on audio production on numerous blogs and websites, as well as at right here on Audio Issues.
The focus of Audio Issues is to give interested newcomers a practical and easy to use approach to music production and audio recording.
The best way to enjoy the site is by subscribing to the newsletter. With your subscription you'll not only get your two free eBooks about music production and reverb but you'll also get a bunch of free guides and helpful tips and tricks on tackling your audio production.
As Seen On Other Music Production Sites
Music Production Made Simple
Music production is the underlying foundation of why a song sounds the way it does. Learn the ins and outs of looking at audio from a musical perspective
- Why Alice in Wonderland Knows a Thing or Two About Pre-Production
- The 4 P’s of Music Production and Engineering
- How Economic Theory Can Help You With Producing
- The Must Read Books On Music Production and Engineering
- The 19 Most Overused Music Production Clichés
- The 10 Audio Production Lies You’re Probably Telling Yourself
How Reverb Makes Everything Fall Into Place
Reverb is the stage on which your instruments play. It’s also the glue that holds a mix together. Learn the various you can use reverb in your mix.
- An Easy Way to Choose the Right Reverb
- Why and When Recording With Reverb is Harmful to Your Audio
- 5 Reverb Mistakes That Make You Look Like an Idiot
- 5 Reasons to Skip the Reverb
No thanks, I'm not interested in improving my productions and learning to use reverb. Take me to the blog.
What Else Have People Said?
All your emails helped me in my everyday work as a Producer and Mixing Engineer.
Thanks for such a vast amount of really useful information. It has been a great help.
One of the best things that has ever happened to me is subscribing to your e-mails.