If you constantly get frustrated by the invisible barrier between your mix and that extra 10% the pro mixes have, then you might be due for a mixing breakthrough.
Let’s punch through that glass and make your mixes explode through the speakers just like those commercial mixes you love so much.
So…as a part of my Black Friday deal week, I’m
This course features over three and a half hours of training, specially designed to give you the tools that you need to not just mix well, but to be a great mixer. To mix quickly, efficiently, without second-guessing yourself. To make sure that the process is as enjoyable for you as it is for the end listener.
There are five distinct modules.
- Setting up your session for maximum efficiency and creativity. Work quickly, effectively, without having to think too much, so you can get into a state of creative flow, instead of getting lost in the weeds.
- Setting balances. This is the most fundamental, foundational, and important part of mixing, and too many people don’t have a great strategy for how to get great balances the first time.
- An entire module on EQ. Includes advanced techniques, as well as a complete mindset shift for how you should approach EQing sound.
- A complete module on compression. You will get really advanced techniques on compression, as well as fantastic overall strategies that you can use in every mix to make sure that your compressor settings are doing the most for you and for your mixing.
- Lastly, there’s a module all about setting effects. Reverbs, delays, saturators, modulators. In addition to the strategies and the roadmap, we’ll also look at some tactics in depth and in detail to show you exactly how to execute some of these advanced techniques.
This course is great for all mixers who want to move up and take beginning, intermediate or even advanced mixing skills, and figure out how to do it more effectively, more efficiently, in a way that allows your creativity to speak without getting bogged down in the weeds, losing confidence, and not knowing when you’re done.
If you’re worried that I’m sending you away to some Justin on the Internet, don’t worry. He’s an incredible teacher and is the youngest department chair at SAE (the audio school I went to). He has over 15 years in the field interviewing seasoned professionals and he’s curated their knowledge down into this concise 4-hour course.
And best of all…it’s 35% off for Black Friday if you use the code BLACKFRIDAY35.