blog, service or website?
Then Write a Guest Post!
Audio Issues is an infopreneurial website interested in publishing quality articles about the world of audio production.
Why should you guest post? Don’t listen to me, I’ll have Men With Pens tell you instead.
A few things to keep in mind:
- I am open to a wide variety of topics. The audio industry is a diverse one so feel free to pitch me any topic that you feel is relevant.
- Keep it scannable and simple. Short sentences and paragraphs are much more effective in a blog post. The easiest way to keep things scannable is to create subheadings, lists and snazzy headlines to break up the post. If a reader sees blocks after blocks of dense paragraphs, he’s likely to hit the back button.
- Keep it casual. I like very informal dialog. Your voice should permeate through the post. Academic writing and dull dialog is…well dull.
- Please note that I reserve the right to edit your post prior to publication. These edits are usually very minimal, often involving changing the headline, layout and/or adding subheadings. Since
- All the credit for your post goes to you but it will become the property of Audio Issues and cannot be republished in full somewhere else.
- Please include some biographical information about you, links to your site or services that you offer that I can include with your post.
- Also, include an image that is greater than 600 pixels in width to use as the post’s featured image. Also include the image credit and link to the image so I know that you have the right to use it. Creative Commons images on Flickr.com are a good place to start.
If you are interested in guest posting, or have an idea for an article, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.