The ten day long launch promotion of Mixing Strategies will come to an end tomorrow at noon Mountain Time.
Make sure you take advantage of the launch offer of $9.99 before the price jumps up to $14.99. There is no need to pay an extra five dollars if you just act now.
What’s in it for you?
Mixing Strategies is an ebook that focuses on the important subjective parts of mixing music.
It teaches you the philosophies of mixing and how to approach your next mixing project for a successful outcome.
It will teach you, among other things:
- How to tackle depth and width in your mixes.
- How to get a clearer stereo image.
- Techniques to carve out a space for each instrument.
- How to achieved a polished and professional vocal sound.
- Techniques to recognize what drives your mix.
- Getting a tight low end and controlling a bass heady and muddy mix.
- Practical tips for a punchier drum sound.
- How to get your mix ready for mastering.
All this and more is included in Mixing Strategies. Mixing is an art, but it’s not always approached as such. In order to get a feeling of the broader picture of your mix you need to look past your compressors and EQ settings. Mixing Strategies covers the intangible of mixing, teaching you how to take your mix to where you hear it in your head.
Excuse me? What are you waiting for? The clock is ticking!