If you would like to know how to make your home recordings sound exactly like a professional album straight out of a commercial studio …then here’s how the pros do it.
And how you can do the same thing today…by applying the approach you will find in this letter.
Answer me this:
Do your mixes sound amateurish and unprofessional compared to the ones on the radio?
Do you struggle with making your vocals sit correctly with the rest of the mix?
Do your drums sound boxy and weak, and is your low-end unclear and muddy?
Do you find yourself overwhelmed and unable to create an effective strategy for an easier mixing experience?
Well that’s all about to change, because Mixing Strategies solves these problems.
After Recording, Where Should you go?
Let me tell you, I didn’t always know the answer to all these audio questions.
When I tried to mix I had a hard time. I thought mixing was supposed to be fun and cool but I was just intimidated. All I was doing was randomly inserting plug-ins and processors on every track, shrugging my shoulders because I couldn’t really figure out how anything worked.
No matter what I did I couldn’t make it sound better. I mean, the songs changed, but I didn’t really know where I was going with the mix. There was no balance to the instruments and the vocals sounded glued on and fake.
It just screamed “amateur.”
The reason why is simple. I had no plan of action, and no concrete blueprint to make my mixes sound like I wanted.
Years later, after countless hours of recording and mixing, I knew what I was doing. Mixing became fun. Using simple EQ and compression tricks, I got punchy drums and full and balanced instruments. I started using reverb and delay to create space and depth for that professional feel. And besides that, vocals sounded better than ever as I started to recognize and eliminate problematic frequencies.
What does that mean for you?
With simple and effective set of techniques and following a straightforward plan of action for every mix – everything became easier.
Today I want you to learn those tips, and make your sessions effortless and easy.
What Do You Learn?
- The easiest way to simplify your mix. Page 6
- The only word you need to get a clear stereo image. Page 7
- The 3 easy ways to make your mix sound exactly like you want.
- How to Create a Gated Reverb and How to Use It on Other Sources than Snare
- The 3 Easy Steps to Get Thundering Tom Sound
- The one strange but effective way to make your panning more creative. Page 11
- The 10 steps towards a polished and professional vocal sound.
- The reason your guitars will muddy up your mix. Page 25
- Techniques to carve out a space for each instrument.
- Techniques to recognize what drives your mix.
- What Exact Compression Ratio can Squeeze Just the Right Rock Sound out of Your Drums
- The Subtle EQ fixes for a Cleaner Bass Guitar Sound
- Over 25 In-depth and Advanced Guitar Mixing Tricks to Guarantee a Great Guitar Mix
- How to Add More Meat and Bones to Scrawny Singers
- The In-Your-Face Frequency That’ll Push out the Character of Any Vocalist.
- The 4 Ways You can Spice up Your Production
- Why NO Mp3 Should be Allowed Inside a Mixing Session
- How to Recreate the Master EQ of Your Favorite Commercial Record
- Getting a tight low-end and controlling a bass heavy and muddy mix.
- How to get a bigger mix without adding clutter and muddiness. Page 36
- 35 practical and easy to use tips for a punchier drum sound.
- The one mixing processor that separates the amateurs from the professional. Page 41
- How to get your mix ready for mastering.
Instant eBook Download(PDF, Kindle and iPad versions)
How to Imagine Your Mix
You’ll learn how to tackle depth and width, placing elements correctly in the three-dimensional music spectrum. With advanced panning techniques you will learn how to create a better stereo balance as well as space for each of your instruments. You will learn how to get a clearer stereo image, achieving depth in your mixes you didn’t have before.
“‘Mixing Strategies’ is the most straight-forward book I have read on mixing. Totally devoid of unnecessary technical information and jargon, this book is full of helpful, concise information and achieves the stated aims of the foreword. The no-nonsense book on audio mixing” -Jim Lade
Tight Drums and Punchy Bass
Mixing Strategies teaches you how to control your low-end. The lowest frequencies are sometimes the most troublesome. This ebook will help you control that loud bass and muddy bottom end.
Your Professional Vocal Sound
If you’ve been having trouble with getting that polished vocal sound then look no further. Mixing Strategies will help you take your vocals to the next level. From easy to implement drum mixing tips to getting that professional vocal sound, Mixing Strategies is a quick and easy guide full of practical ideas to inspire your mixes.
“I used to just start a mix and ‘see where it’s going’. Now I spend some time deciding on what is best for the song…it has really caused me to ask the right questions before and while mixing.”
Getting Ready for Mastering
Lastly, making sure your mix is ready for mastering is an important, but often overlooked step in the mixing process. Mixing Strategies doesn’t leave anything out when it comes to perfecting your mix. A great sounding and well prepared mix will make the mastering process smoother and your final product sounding better.
All Your Mixing Problems Solved
For only $27 you get quick and handy solutions for planning your next mix. Take your mix to the next level and achieve a professional sound from your recordings.
- The ability to visualize your mixes
- Easy to use drum mixing tips for punchier drums
- Production analysis of hit songs
- A step by step guide to a professional vocal sound
- How to recreate the master EQ of your favorite commercial record.
- The 4 ways you can spice up your production
- How to use reference tracks to improve your mixes
- Advanced panning techniques for a better stereo image
Get instant access to your mixing solutions right now. Just click that ridiculously big Buy Now button to complete your order!
Get Your Money’s Worth….Guaranteed!
If you have doubts whether Mixing Strategies will help your mixes, don’t worry. I offer a full, no-risk money back guarantee.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, let me know within 30 days and I will happily refund your money. If you’re not happy, I’m not happy.
“Your book is a goldmine, I absolutely love it.”
Take Advantage of the Bundle Offer:
- Learn to make the most out of your equipment, even on a “shoe-string” budget.
- Learn to spot the 3 spots in your studio that are killing your recordings. Page 17
- Learn why great tracks start before you’ve even picked up a microphone. Page 26
- How to get your tracks great at the source. Page 28
- Learn recording tips to record ANY instrument, from rock drums to classical piano.
- How to make the most out of limited acoustic treatment(even if you don’t have any). Page 16
- PLUS: 2 bonus interviews with industry professionals.
Click Add To Cart to Grab Both Books at a Discount
For a sneak preview of what Mixing Strategies has to offer, download the sample content below.
The table of contents outlines exactly what problems Mixing Strategies will solve for you. From the planning phase to handing your mix off to mastering, it’s a complete guide to the mixing process.
In addition, here is an example of how great mixing can transform a song from a lousy garage recording to a clean and clear professional result. By using the tips found within Mixing Strategies you can take your mixing to the next level.
About the Author
Hi. I’m Björgvin Benediktsson. I’m an audio engineer, musician and writer. I’m an Alumni from the SAE Institute and have worked in the audio industry since 2006.
Since then, I’ve been involved with projects in the field of live sound for many of the biggest events in Iceland as well as playing, recording and mixing a wide variety of music. I’ve written countless tutorials on audio production on numerous blogs and websites, as well as at my personal website, Audio Issues.
Additionally, I’ve taught classes on music production and audio engineering, teaching the technical side of recording and mixing in addition to hosting workshops on live sound.
A clear guide through the mixing process is like a treasure map. It’s easy to churn out a golden mix if you have the map that takes you there.
- The planning phase is essential for fast, efficient workflow.
- Mixing Strategies offers simple to use tricks to make your drums, guitars, vocals and low-end sound tighter and cleaner.
- An outside-the-box look on your production, using famous examples to give you a great starting point.
- And as always, a 100% money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied.