This week is Thanksgiving week in the United States.
What that http://theblindclub.com/?krigo=ordering-orlistat-120-mg-online-without-a-precription really means is that everything is on sale!
Including my flagship course, Mixing With 5 Plug-ins.
I’m opening it up again this week to new member, and to give you an added bonus I’m discounting the price 50% for Black Friday!
I’ve never discounted Mixing With 5 Plug-ins like this before so now’s your chance to become a lifetime member at a buy strattera hugely reduced price.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- EQ’ing a dense vocal track so that the backup vocals don’t overpower the lead vocals
- Proper rebalancing after EQ’ing to keep each instrument in its place
- Keeping the mid-range in check so you don’t get boxy kick drums, honky guitars, muddy bass or nasally vocals. Take the guesswork out of EQ and follow along as I tell you exactly why I’m cutting and boosting each instrument.
- Using presets to speed up your mixing (while still tweaking them for the best results)
- Using serial compression when you need two different compressors to tackle different aspects of the vocal
- Using different compressor styles for different sounds and character
- Using sends to place your instruments in the mix according to how much impact you want them to have
- Separating acoustic and electric guitars with different reverbs based on what they’re playing
- Using modulated stereo delays to add depth to keyboards
- Placing backup vocals behind the lead using reverb and delay
- The incredibly important aspect of how and why to EQ your reverbs for a cleaner mix
- Using tape saturation to make your mixes smoother
- Adding tape emulation on acoustic guitars to bring them out in the mix
- Using saturation for dirty up your keyboard patch to make it more interesting
- Using multiple saturation plug-ins to find which one makes your tracks sound the best
- Taking muddiness out of vocals with shelving EQ
- Eliminating honkiness from an electric keyboard and making it sound smoother in the context of the mix
- Making the mix sound exciting without excessive tweaks.
- Facing the fear of perfection and deciding when to call it a day
- see this site PLUS: An exclusive Facebook community where we share our results every week.
- PLUS: 6 new multi-tracks with orchestras, trumpets, pianos and more backup vocals than you know what to do with
- PLUS: A brand new QUICKSTART video using only 5 plug-ins to get a great mix
- PLUS: Custom Mix Critiques for every new member
Check it out here: