If there is one thing that needs to sound clean, clear and present, it’s the vocals.
Read through the following six article series and implement these practical tips.
Recording vocals doesn’t have to be stressful and hard.
With the right equipment, attitude and performance you can record amazing vocals every time.
- Get a Good Microphone – Get a vocal recording microphone that’s in your budget.
- Your Body is the Instrument – Prepare the instrument before you hit record.
- Make the Session Run Smoothly – How to Get the Best Performance from Your Vocalist
- Relax! – Take a deep breath, recording vocals is easy.
- Voice-Over Recording – Tips for a successful voice-over session
- Learn from Others – Top Ten Videos for Recording Vocals
If you’re still struggling with getting a killer vocal sound, check out Recording Killer Vocals from Home Studio Corner. It’s a crash-course in everything, and anything, you need to know about recording vocals.
What Others are Saying:
Just wanted to chime in to say I enjoy your emails …. one of my stress reliefs 🙂
Every e-mail you send teaches me something new, or reminds me of something important. Your knowledge has been nothing but useful and beneficial to me. Thank you for all you do.
I think one of the best things that has ever happened to me is subscribing to your emails. I learn so much from them and I actually get a little excited when I see them.
Great information is what this day and age are all about. Yours is delivered in an easy to digest manner that really gets the point of an idea across.
Very easy to follow and the advice is right on the button. I must say thank you for all of your hard work and for giving it away like you do.