When you subscribe to Audio Issues you’ll get access to the free eBook library.
Included in your subscription are the two free ebooks below designed to help you navigate the production process and create depth and space in your mixes.
- Music Production Made Simple - Your A to Z Guide to the Production Process
- How Reverb Makes Everything Fall Into Place - Dealing With Depth and Space in Your Mixes
Join Over 7,000 Audio Engineers
Music Production Made Simple
Music production is the underlying foundation of why a song sounds the way it does. Learn the ins and outs of looking at audio from a musical perspective
- Why Alice in Wonderland Knows a Thing or Two About Pre-Production
- The 4 P’s of Music Production and Engineering
- How Economic Theory Can Help You With Producing
- The Must Read Books On Music Production and Engineering
- The 19 Most Overused Music Production Clichés
- The 10 Audio Production Lies You’re Probably Telling Yourself
How Reverb Makes Everything Fall Into Place
Reverb is the stage on which your instruments play. It’s also the glue that holds a mix together. Learn the various you can use reverb in your mix.
- An Easy Way to Choose the Right Reverb
- Why and When Recording With Reverb is Harmful to Your Audio
- 5 Reverb Mistakes That Make You Look Like an Idiot
- 5 Reasons to Skip the Reverb
As Seen On
What Have People Said?
I've learned more from your site than anywhere else. Thanks and keep up the good work.
All your emails helped me in my everyday work as a Producer and Mixing Engineer.
Great information is what this age is all about. Yours is delivered in an easy manner.
One of the best things that has ever happened to me is subscribing to your e-mails.
Every e-mail you send teaches me something new, or reminds me of something important.
Thanks for such a vast amount of really useful information, it has been a great help.