Improve Your Audio Skills And Explode Your Online Presence
- Are you afraid to release your songs because you don’t think your mixes are good enough?
- Are you overwhelmed and constantly tweaking your mixes without knowing whether they’re done?
- Are you doubting your skills and wish you had a long-term strategy to succeed with your online music strategy?
- Are you struggling to promote yourself and grow your audience online because you can’t stay motivated and keep getting in your own way?
- Are you overwhelmed with all the marketing tactics you seem to need to promote yourself and grow your online presence?
If you need specialized coaching and mentoring with mixing, mastering, or online promotion, I’m positive I can help you solve any music production problem you might have.
My name is Björgvin Benediktsson and I run Audio Issues.
I've been an audio engineer since 2006 and I help home studio musicians like yourself make a greater impact with their music by teaching them the skills they need to confidently release their songs and succeed in their niche.
I've written over 1,000 articles on audio production that have helped thousands of audio engineers and musicians improve their music since 2011. I'm also the #1 best-selling author of Step by Step Mixing: How to Create Great Mixes Using Only 5 Plug-ins.
Although I do a lot of audio education, I also work professionally as a mixing engineer and producer with local indie bands as well as international artists around the world.
In addition, I am an email marketing expert and an online business strategist who has helped multiple online business increase their online presence to get more exposure and make more money.
One-on-One coaching helps you overcome the exact production and career problems that are holding back your demo mixes from becoming professional productions.
- Stop second-guessing your music mixing skills and learn an easy workflow to make better mixes so that you can confidently reach out to new clients
- Optimize your online presence to capture more leads, grow your email list and create better content that promotes yourself and your business
- Eliminate procrastination and get motivated to finally set yourself up for success
Introducing the Audio Issues Accelerator - Accelerate Your Audio and Online Presence Skills
Through the Audio Issues Accelerator Coaching, you’ll get 1-on-1 audio AND online marketing coaching to give you the skills to make professional mixes that you're confident about releasing, while knowing exactly what to do to grow your online presence to reach more fans, customers, or clients, whether you’re a studio producer, session musician or a music teacher.
- If you’re trying to record and release your first EP and don’t know how to finish it, let alone put it online and promote it, the Audio Issues Accelerator is for you.
- If you’re trying to transform your studio from a hobby home studio into a professional business that frees you from the 9-5, the Audio Issues Accelerator is for you.
- If you want to take your skills as a musician and start offering your services as a session musician to musicians all over the world, the Audio Issues Accelerator is for you.
How Does it Work?
If you would like to work with me one on one to improve your productions, now's your chance.
If you're looking for a mentor that can help you take your production skills to the next level, then my Audio Issues Accelerator is guaranteed to help you out.
I'm currently taking on new coaching students and I want to make sure I can create a custom program that helps you the best.
I can only work with so many home studio musicians and producers 1-on-1 and I want to make sure my skills will help you advance to the next level.
If we're a good fit with each other, here's what you can look forward to.
- Action and Strategy Session: 2 Hour intensive strategy call to discuss your music production problems, your online presence strategy and what goals you would like to achieve in the next six months
- Keep-Track Calls: Two 30-minute calls every month to stay on track with both improving your music production and growing your online presence
- Mix Feedback: Video review of one song each month to keep your mixing skills sharp and constantly improving
- Email Lifeline: Unlimited emails for any questions and doubts you may have. Think of this as your lifeline anytime you’re feeling discouraged about your progress and need to know exactly what to focus on next.
I believe in giving you value and proving myself before you even consider enlisting my services. That's why I want to give you a gift before you commit to working with me.
In your free Music Production and Online Promotion Checklist you'll get:
- 5 Things to Make Sure to Finish Before Your Song is Complete
- 7 Questions for a Stronger Arrangement and a More Interesting Instrumentation
- 12 Steps to a Complete Studio Mix, Even if You're Recording and Mixing it Yourself
- Plus, 9 Ideas to Check Off In Your Online Marketing and Promotion Plan
"Bypass the 10+ years and thousands of dollars I've spent studying audio engineering while growing my online audience with coaching from someone who's gone through the trenches, knows what works and wants to share the most important lessons with you.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Björgvin Benediktsson Author, Audio Engineer, and Online Entrepreneur
Step By Step Mixing Amazon #1 Best-Seller
"Like most audio engineers, I tend to be a little more audio-nerd than entrepreneur. Because of this, I frequently have "small business blind-spots" which Björgvin has helped me to see and overcome. When he speaks, I take notes. His advice on writing and email marketing have dramatically changed my business. I don’t think anyone has anywhere near as much experience as he does...He has had a huge impact on me learning how to write decent emails and the benefit to my business was just bananas. It was tens of thousands of dollars in extra business just from like random people that had forgotten about me. It was weird how it instantly worked!"
-Chris Graham, Podcaster and Mastering Engineer from Ohio
"...you are going to be just what I need...what I’m most in search of is validation... got a lot more fear-negating / confidence boosting about mixing in general out of our first call. I can’t express enough appreciation to you for doing what you do."
-Patrick Mercier, Home Studio Musician and Software Engineer from California
"With his online business experience and achievements, Björgvin has been a real model to follow. The content he provides is phenomenal and helps me a lot by giving me ideas and direction on how to organize, monetize and implement my online platform as an artist and entrepreneur. He helped me tweak the sales page copy for my first online course launch I did via email and it wouldn't have been the same without him. That course sold over $14,000 in the first couple weeks."
-Chris Selim, Music Producer and Entrepreneur from Canada
"Thank you very much for your extremely informative mix tutorial. I’ve only been mixing for a couple of years now and have been learning on the fly through books, online videos and a few courses sourced through the web (quite a few of yours by the way!). My main goal is not really to become an engineer and mix for other musicians (am not counting this out though) but to produce and release my own music. As with all creative endeavors, feedback and collaboration are integral parts of any creative process so by deliberately isolating oneself as a “solo” musician can be quite a hard path as self-doubt, second-guessing and sometimes just pure, dead set confusion can set in. Another big takeaway for me was that mixing truly is a subjective artform along with the actual composition, arrangement and performance stages and that a clear goal before you start is if not a must, then extremely helpful.”
-Jevan Cole, Musician from Australia