Then Become a Content Creator!
Audio Issues is an information business interested in publishing quality content about the world of audio production in any genre. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Recording techniques
- Production and arrangement advice
- Mixing and mastering tips
- Career and industry advice aimed at music producers and engineer.
Audio Issues Readers Want to Hear From You
Audio Issues is read by at least 90,000 readers every month (as of August 2018) and has an email list of 35,000 subscribers that receive every new post we write on the site.
Our audience consists of:
- Home studio musicians
- Project studio engineers
- Bedroom producers
…working in any genre.
If you are interested in sharing your tips, techniques, and advice with like-minded individuals and an audience that’s interested in the aforementioned topics, then becoming a content creator for Audio Issues is a great way to do that.
A few things to keep in mind before applying:
- IMPORTANT: Before anything, please read the Ultimate Guide to Creating Remarkable Content.
- I am open to a wide variety of topics. The audio industry is a diverse one so feel free to pitch me any topic that you feel is relevant.
- Keep it scannable and simple. Short sentences and paragraphs are much more effective in a blog post. The easiest way to keep things scannable is to create subheadings, lists and snazzy headlines to break up the post. If a reader sees blocks after blocks of dense paragraphs, he’s likely to hit the back button.
- Keep it casual. I like very informal dialog. Your voice should permeate through the post. Academic writing and dull dialog is…well dull.
- Please note that I reserve the right to edit your post prior to publication. These edits are usually very minimal, often involving changing the headline, layout and/or adding subheadings. Since your post might be edited, make sure you are putting your best foot forward. Edit your posts to include relevant headings and the catchiest headline you can think of.
- Audio Issues requests a non-exclusive license to your submitted content, and that contributed content remain exclusive to our site for one month, after which time they may be reprinted in part or full on other sites, with a link back to the original article on Audio Issues.
- Please include some biographical information about you that I can include with your post.
- Also, include an image that is at least 876 pixels in width to use as the post’s featured image. Also, include the image credit and link to the image so I know that you have the right to use it. Pixabay.com is a great place to find royalty-free images to use with your post.
- When submitting your blog post, please format it in HTML so it is easy to paste into the WordPress editor.
If you are interested in guest posting or have an idea for an article, please apply using the following link.