Can you do me a favor and vote on my new book cover?
If you’ve been a subscriber for a while, you know that I appreciate your help and respect your opinion when it comes to my new books and products.
I’m getting ready to publish my latest book, You Get What You Give, which is a fictional parable about succeeding in the music industry and I need your help.
I’m planning on releasing it by the end of the year and we’re currently in the cover design phase and as always, I’d love your input deciding on the cover.
I’ve created a poll with my favorite covers and I’d love for you to vote on yours!
If you’re curious about the book, here’s more info:
“If you want to transform your music hobby into a profitable and sustainable career, You Get What You Give is for you.
You Get What You Give is a business parable a la The Go-Giver that follows Casey, an aspiring music producer stuck in a dead-end job. He dreams of becoming successful in the music industry but has no idea how to find clients. After a disastrous start, he meets a mentor who teaches him the success principles he needs to make an impact with his career.
You Get What You Give will teach you:
- The Mindset Great Businesses Use to Find Quality Clients
- The Productive Habits You Need to Succeed
- The Importance of Understanding Your Customer
- The Strategy Behind Diversified Income Streams
- And How to Price Yourself and Define Your Own Success”
Now, you don’t have to wait until the end of the year to start finding success in the industry.
Jordan Valeriote’s Full-Stack Producer series is available this week only and if you haven’t had a chance to catch it yet, you’re missing out.
Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll learn:
- What truly separates amateur products/engineers from the pros
- The difference between producers who stay stuck with embarrassing demo-quality records – and those who rapidly attract clients in the studio
- The 5 levels of growth that EVERY engineer/producer must go through
- How to identify which level of the Production Ladder you’ve reached (so that you know what your next step is
- What Jordan saw while watching a platinum record get made that changed his studio work forever
- The 4 key ingredients to capturing raw tracks that sound better than your final mixes
- How editing literally changed his life and made his career (not hype… just watch the video for the story)
- The mistakes & fears that are ruining most mixes (will set you FREE to enjoy mixing again!)
And finally, Jordan gives you the most important mindset you need if you want to become successful.
Plus, you’ll also get access to his mix cheatsheet, the same cheatsheet I’ve used to make my rock mixes punchier and more powerful in the past.
If you haven’t gotten a chance to watch all three videos yet, make sure you do it this week before he takes them back down.