Going Live to Talk About Music Production, Mixing and the Creative Process
We’re going live at 2 PM today for Influences & References, the podcast that talks about music production, mixing and the creative process (among a whole host of other unrelated things that come to mind).
Ed is not only a regular Audio Issues contributor, but he is also an Insider member who has been releasing his songs every month as a part of the Insider encouragement and accountability group we have during Feedback Friday.
He also developed the Bedroom Producer program with me which we originally sold for $97, but you will find it as a part of your Insider membership.
The Bedroom Producer Program is a series of three workshops and a 55-page workbook that walks you through the songwriting, arranging, and production process so you never have to feel stuck during the production process. You’ll have a wealth of ideas to spark your creativity so you’ll feel encouraged and inspired to finish your songs.
Get the Bedroom Producer Program as well as all of this training, when you join Insiders:
- The Final 10% Video Course ($99 Value) – a 6-Part video course that helps you save time with every mix by using a streamlined mix workflow to confidently finish your songs, whatever genre you’re working in. Learn to set up your mix for success, approach your mix with creativity, and finish your mix with confidence.
- Crash Course in Mastering Your Mixes ($99 Value) – Exclusive Insiders-Only mastering training that covers what mastering really is (and what it isn’t), how to set up your monitoring and what metering you should use while mastering, how to prepare your mix for mastering, whether you’re mastering it yourself or sending it off and the most important plug-ins to use, and how to take your mixes to the next level by mastering them yourself.
- Mix Walkthrough Vault ($441 Value) – 9 mix walkthroughs of various genres to help you practice your skills and improve your own mixes so that you can release your next song, EP, or album. Watch the video on the Insiders page to hear the mixes and what you learn from them.
- Mix Feedback and Expert Interviews ($400 Value) – Jump on an Office Hours style coaching calls with me where you get dedicated mix feedback to help you make your mixes translate to every speaker. I’ll listen to your mixes through all of my speaker systems to give you dedicated notes to improve.
- Music Marketing Masterclasses ($800 Value) – Promoting your music doesn’t have to be agonizing. You don’t have to be put off by the whole “business” side of things. You’ve spent all this time on your music, you should give some thought into how to market it to reach an audience. These Music Promotion Masterclasses will help you improve your online presence, even if you dislike social media, find it hard to get followers, and hate the word “marketing.”
- Bedroom Producer Program ($97 Value) – A 3-part workshop and eBook that teaches you how to write songs, arrange your tracks, and improve your productions.
- Home Recording Hacks ($49 Value) – A 5-part course on recording in your home studio.
- Supportive Community (Priceless) – THE place to hang out, ask questions, interact and collaborate, ask questions, share your releases, and get the support you need. I’ll be in there regularly helping out, answering questions, and creating members-only content to help your mixes get better.
Insiders will close to new members on Friday and the price is likely to go up the next time we open, so make sure you join now if you’re ready to finally finish and release your records.