How to Create a Mix Template to Get Better Mixes in Less Time
This week for Audio Issues Happy Hour I’ll be doing a special training on creating your mix template.
- How I route my instruments and exactly how I use busses and groups to simplify my mixes
- The exact plug-ins that I use on every instrument and why
- What plug-ins I use on the mix and master bus
- The extensive collection of parallel buses that help me get punchier, wider, brighter, and more professional mixes
- What metering plug-ins I use to help me finish my mixes and make them translate to other speakers
I’ll be taking questions throughout so make sure you join me live to watch the training and get any of your questions answered about creating your mix template.
This training will then go into my Insiders membership to replace the current mix template training I have in there.
It’s only been a year since I created that training but I spend so much time learning new techniques that I am constantly improving both my mixes and my systems to get better, more professional mixes, in less time. Everything new I learn I share with my Insiders community so if you want the latest tips and techniques on finishing pro mixes and proudly releasing and promoting your records, the Insiders community is for you.
Insiders will open to new members TOMORROW, so make sure you keep an eye on your inbox for my announcement.
Have a great start to your week, and a happy Memorial Day for those of you in the States.