Join Us for Audio Issues Happy Hour Today
It’s Thursday, and you know what that means?
That’s right, it’s Audio Issues Happy Hour where I crack open a fancy craft beer, answer your questions and recommend some important books that you can’t miss.
Here’s a replay from a previous Happy Hour for you to enjoy:
Today we’ll be talking about:
- Handling dynamics where a song is very quiet and very loud
- Dealing with sibilance when you’re doing voiceover
- How to handle canceled bookings
- Tips on removing a room tone from vocals
- The simple reason why I sometimes route one track to a bus
If you have a question, just hit reply and let me know and I’ll do my best to cover it!
Make sure you catch it today at 4:30 MST (3:30 PST and 6:30 EST) on the Facebook page here:
I might do a parallel Instagram Live if I sort out the technology in time, so if you’re only on the ‘Gram then you can come there to hang.