Step By Step Mixing now available as an audiobook!
I’m really excited to announce that the audio version of my best-selling mixing book is now available as an audiobook!
And even better, I’m giving it away for FREE to anybody who purchases the Step By Step Mixing digital bundle this week.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Better Mixes in Less Time: Productivity Playbook for Mixing Engineers PDF/Kindle eBook ($7)
- Mix Translation Masterclass: Make Every Mix Sound Great on ANY Speaker ($27 Value)
- Bonus Masterclass: 70 Ways to Monetize Your Music Career Video ($97 Value)
- Vocal Production Checklist: 47 Things to Do When Producing Vocals
- Links to over 100 multi-tracks to practice your mixes
- An in-depth EQ chart of the entire frequency spectrum so you can create separation between your instruments and balance in your mixes
If you were to buy all of these items separately, they would add up to over $300!
However, exclusively on this page, you can the entire bundle for only $27 this week only.
Here’s a recent review by T. Kelly, who had this to say about Step By Step Mixing:
Like many people I love to mess around with music – playing, writing, recording, mixing etc, all for my own pleasure (sometimes). I have spent a bit of money along the way, but never really progressed beyond a certain point where I do enough to stay interested, but become frustrated as I seem to stay stuck at that point. I enjoy the tech, learning about the plugins, playing with the hardware, but would like to progress a bit further on the road of music production, if only for my own satisfaction, but maybe also to justify the investment a little. The biggest problem for most people is, I suspect, not being able to spend enough time at the music, and consequently, it all gets very stop-start and haphazard. A bit of guidance on workflow is really helpful. That’s what this little book gives – a guide to thinking about workflow. Even if the work is broken into small chunks of activity as time permits, having a plan really helps you pick up where you last left off. Mixing is the point in the process where I get hung up, and I suspect many others do to.
If you’d like to grab the bundle, click this link to grab it.
Once you check out you will receive access to the eBooks and mixing masterclasses but you will receive a separate email with a download link to your audiobook.