Better Mixes in Less Time Available Today (Discount Ends Tonight)
This week we’ve been talking about productivity and how to be a more efficient mixing engineer.
Today I’m ecstatic to announce that my latest Amazon eBook, Better Mixes in Less Time, is finally available.
Tons of home studio musicians and engineers already got their copy pre-ordered and I want to personally thank those of you who helped me rise through the rankings on Amazon this week.
I’m currently occupying two spots on the Top 3 on some lists and I’d really love it if you helped me get to number #1.
Get your copy here and learn productivity tips to help you finish more mixes and become a better engineer.
You can get the new eBook for only $2.99 until the end of the day, at which point I will be raising the price.
Here’s a quick look at the table of contents:
- The Power of Productivity
- How to Get Faster at Mixing Music
- How to Make Time for Mixing
- Audit Your Time to Find the Gaps
- Put it on the Calendar
- Eliminate Distractions
- Set Deadlines
- Where to start?
- How to Use a Mixing Template to Save You Hours of Time in the Studio
- How to Create Your Own Template
- The Pomodoro System for Productivity
- First 25 minutes – Organization, Levels and Pans
- Second 25 Minutes – EQ and Compression
- Your Third 25-Minute Session – Effects
- Your Final 25-minute Session
- Mixing Workflow
- Mix Prep for Faster Mixing
- Why EQ?
- Avoid Effects Mistakes
- Your Next Steps to Become More Productive
- Schedule Time
- Decide on What to Mix
- Create Mixing Template and Import Songs
This book is a short read, but I guarantee that it will help you become a more productive and efficient engineer and musician that gets more mixes done and creates more music.
If that’s something you’d like to do, head on over here and grab your copy.