[The Giveaway is now over. Congratulations to Rene Patrique for winning a copy of Live Sound Survival. If you still want a copy you should grab one here.]
Exciting week ahead!
I’m releasing my new eBook, Live Sound Survival on Wednesday but I wanted to give you guys a chance to win a copy before it comes out.
All you gotta do is comment on this post and let me know why you should receive a copy. Tell me about your live sound experiences and what problems you’ve had in the past.
Who knows, maybe I’ll have the answer in the book.
Here’s some of the stuff you will learn from Live Sound Survival:
- The invaluable checklist for your gig. Don’t leave home without these things.
- The vintage way of running an open mic performance.
- Sneaky psychological tactics to making the band sound good.
- 5 quick-start steps for setting up a successful live show.
- The biggest – and maybe most common – sound-tech mistake you DON’T want to make.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. But I’m getting ahead of myself. Gotta wait til Wednesday.
I turn it over to you. Let me know about your live sound life!
Winners will be selected and contacted via email on Wednesday.