Two Simple Ways to Make Money From Your Music Skills
If you’re looking for ways to earn more money with your music skills, especially during the COVID-crisis, these two options below might spark some ideas for you to earn an income.
#1 – Non-Traditional Merch Ideas
If your gigging income has dried up lately due to the pandemic, you might need some alternative ideas to create revenue streams.
There are two general ways to get creative with money making as a DIY musician: uncommon merch ideas and overlooked revenue streams.
- Continue reading Non-Traditional Merch Ideas & Revenue Streams
#2 – Become a Profitable Producer
Another way to start earning an extra income is from your music production skills. Your DAW could be a money-making machine if you did it the right way.
If you’re ready to earn a side-income in your home studio, but don’t know where to get started, check out this free workshop that teaches you:
- How To Generate More Leads For Your Studio
- How To Turn Those Leads Into Paying Clients
- How To Charge Premium Rates For Your Services
- How To Transform From a Simple Freelancer to a Dedicated Entrepreneur and CEO.
If you’ve been struggling with bottom-of-the-barrel clients, or can’t figure out how to position yourself so that you can charge what you’re worth, Brian Hood of the Six Figure Home Studio (and CEO of Filepass), will help you get there.