Two Simple Ways to Make Money From Your Music Skills
If you’re looking for ways to earn more money with your music skills, especially during the COVID-crisis, these two options below might spark some ideas for you to earn an income.
#1 – Non-Traditional Merch Ideas
If your gigging income has dried up lately due to the pandemic, you might need some alternative ideas to create revenue streams.
There are two general ways to get creative with money-making as a DIY musician: uncommon merch ideas and overlooked revenue streams.
- Continue reading Non-Traditional Merch Ideas & Revenue Streams
#2 – Become a Profitable Producer
Another way to start earning an extra income is from your music production skills. Your DAW could be a money-making machine if you did it the right way.
If you’re ready to earn a side-income in your home studio, but don’t know where to get started, check out the Studio Success Starter Pack that teaches you:
- How to find more clients, customers, and gigs
- How to get those people to pay you for your services
- How to charge a healthy, sustainable rate that allows you to increase your financial freedom
- And become the CEO of your studio, transforming your audio skills into income
If you’ve been struggling with bottom-of-the-barrel clients, or can’t figure out how to position yourself so that you can charge what you’re worth, The Studio Success Starter Pack will help you get there.