“I’m ready to release my song. Now what?”
If you’re finally ready to release your song, EP, or album, but don’t know where to start, let me help you.
I’ve been talking to a lot of you lately and many of you share the same goal of wanting to release your music so it’s my hope that I can shed some light on what you should actually do once your productions are finished.
That’s why on Monday I’ll be doing a Facebook Live about the 10 Things You Need to Do Before You Release Your Record Online and I want you to join me.
This will be a live hangout on the Audio Issues Facebook page so make sure you’re following it so you can catch it on Monday evening at 5 PM.
If you’ve finished mixing and mastering your songs but online distribution and marketing feels daunting to figure out, I’ll share some simple things you can do to make your next record release even easier.
- Where to upload your music
- How to set up your online presence to promote your music
- How to get your songs distributed to all the streaming services
- Where to register your copyright so you get streaming royalties
- How to create a promotions calendar for your release to get the most exposure
This is great information if you’re releasing your own music, but it’s also useful to pass onto your clients if you’re working with bands in the studio.
While you wait for Monday night’s hangout, I wanted to give you my FREE Music Production and Promotion Checklist to set your next record release up for success.
Inside you’ll find:
- 5 Things to Make Sure to Finish Before Your Song is Complete
- 7 Questions for a Stronger Arrangement and a More Interesting Instrumentation
- 12 Steps to a Complete Studio Mix, Even if You’re Recording and Mixing it Yourself
- Plus, 9 Tactics to Check Off In Your Online Marketing and Promotion Plan
Have a great weekend,